Getting Started: ManageMyMinutes
The ManageMyMinutes application lets you conveniently organize corporate resolutions through a combination of automated reminders and template-based document creation. For example, to create a meeting, enter the date, time, and a brief description. We recommend that you take a few moments to familiarize yourself with the layout and the available functionality of the application.
- My Documents: In this section you can view, download, and email the documents that you have created and saved in each category.
- Prepare Documents: You can prepare minutes of a meeting, consent in lieu of a meeting, resolutions and actions, and initial governance documents.
- Schedule a meeting: Set the time and place of a meeting and prepare required notices including email notifications to invitees.
- Calendar: View and edit upcoming meetings and filing dates.
- Drafts to be reviewed: Draft documents are stored up to 30 days pending final review and approval.
- Manage Contacts: Contacts are automatically imported from the GoSmallBiz CRM. You can also manually enter in your shareholders, officers and advisors.
- Account & Profile: This is your default view when you first log into the application. Enter your company name, officers and other data that is needed to complete minutes and resolutions.
- Other Legal Forms: Templates for drafting common contracts and correspondence (This is simply a link to our “Legal Forms” tool)