In many businesses, including S-Corps and C-Corps, keeping corporate minutes is a legal requirement. The Corporate Minute Writer is designed for US businesses, but still has applicability for Canadian businesses. The ManageMyMinutes application lets you conveniently organize corporate resolutions through a combination of automated reminders and template-based document creation. We recommend that you take a few moments to familiarize yourself with the layout and the available functionality of the application. Below is a brief summary of the features that are included in ManageMyMinutes.
1. When you first arrive to the ManageMyMinutes application you will be asked to fill out some basic information about your company. We ask you this information upfront so you don’t have to rewrite it again when you record your minutes.
2. Returns you to the home page of the application.
3. Click Meetings to schedule meetings, view your calendar, and add calendar events.
4. View the following in Document History:
5. Create Documents- Create a document using the document wizard, and view an index list of documents.
6. Account Information- When you first come to this application you will be asked to fill out some basic account information.
7. Account Officials- View the officials you list on your account.