With our Business Planning Software, you can easily build a cost-effective and professional business plan. The Business Planning Software’s wizard-style design walks you step-by-step through the creation of a plan with the polish and precision of a seasoned professional. Below is a basic layout of what the Business plan builder looks like and an explanation of each feature. We recommend that you take a few moments to familiarize yourself with the layout and the available functionality. Please follow the steps below to begin your Business Plan.
2. Enter a plan name and a plan description and click on ADD NEW PLAN.
3. Provide your Company Information for your business plan and click SAVE & NEXT.
4. Continue by providing the primary industry name. Your Business Plan will make reference to the “Industry” in which your business operates. Click SAVE & NEXT.
5. Select a template to build your business plan from. Be sure to find a template that best fits your business. Choose a category, Subcategory, and template. Click SAVE & NEXT. Please Note: *We provide template language that is both general and specific depending on the section that you are in. We are constantly adding new templates and updating text. We suggest you find a template that best fits your business, and work from there.
6. You will then be asked to input some basic information such as:
7. Finally, click on SAVE & NEXT. Next you will be taken to the Narrative section of the Business Planning Software. Here you will be given an introduction on how this section works. Just click CONTINUE to proceed.